Mark the letter A, B, C or D to lớn indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to lớn the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Jane found herself in conflict with her parents over her future career.
- A. disagreement
- B. harmony
- C. controversy
- D. fighting
Lời giải tham lam khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Conflict (n) : xung đột, tế bào thuẫn >< harmorny (n) hòa thuận , hòa đồng
Dịch: Mary nhận ra bạn dạng kêu ca cô tao tế bào thuẫn với phụ huynh cô tao về nghề nghiệp và công việc nhập tương lai
A. disagreement (n) : sự bất đồng
C. controversy (n) sự giành giật luận
D. fighting (n) tiến công nhau
Mã câu hỏi: 259740
Xem thêm: tả quang cảnh trường em
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu chất vấn này nằm trong đề thi đua trắc nghiệm sau đây, nhấp vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Xem thêm: cách xoá bình luận trên fb
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: kites, hopes, balls, kicks
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: beard, hear, rear, swear
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress: career, prospect, effort, labour
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress: periodic, electric, contagious , suspicious
- Mr. Pike would scarcely keep track of his business by cell phone when he was in his one- month traveling,_____________?
- She did a funny little curtsy which Josh and Silver couldnt help __________ at.
- If the brides father ________ the siêu xe for the wrong time, she _____ at the Church by now
- Nowadays, people _________social networks with more and more caution.
- .....................Michelle tried hard, she didnt manage to lớn win the competition.
- _________, I recognized him.
- Students are ______ less pressure as a result of changes in testing
- As well as its beautiful sun-soaked beaches and excellent gastronomy, the region boasts no fewer kêu ca thirty golf courses, _____ amateurs and professi
- High intelligent machines can be automated to lớn operate without human ____.
- After graduating from university, I want to lớn ____ my fathers footsteps
- After marriage, Mrs. Hoa always keeps a good _____ with her mother-in-law.
- During the Medieval period, people were made public ____ of being witches.
- It was ______ silent inside the old, abandoned house.
- He was a natural singer with a voice that was as clear as _.
- Face-to-face socializing is not as preferred as virtual socializing among the youth
- Mary has a strong desire to lớn make independent decisions.
- Jane found herself in conflict with her parents over her future career.
- It was obvious that the giảm giá khuyến mãi was no longer tenable, ví we kicked it into touch
- Lina is talking to lớn her husband about sharing the chores equally Linda : From my point of view, all family members should share the chores
- Nam is talking about Hưng’s hairstyleNam: You really have a beautiful hairstyle now, Hưng!Hưng: _________! You’ve pushed bủ into the blush.
- In an educational context, the term ‘learner independence’ has gained increasing importance in recent years. It is of particular
- While some people seem to lớn have an almost instinctive flaw for languages
- You also increase your chances of
- by learning according to lớn your own needs and interests, using all available resources. Research shows that learners
- adopt this approach will undoubtedly manage to lớn broaden their language abilities considerably and,
- The main topic of the passage is __________l
- Fiberscopes are being used to lớn tự all of the following EXCEPT _________
- The word 'inaccessible' in paragraph 2 means __________
- It can be inferred from the passage that fiberscopes _________
- As used in the last sentence, the word
- What is the best title for the passage?;l
- The word pristine” is closest in meaning to lớn ______.
- Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE about Tourism?
- The word perception” can be replaced by ______.
- It can be inferred from the phrase Economic messages are needed in order to lớn attract the publics interest.” is ______.
- According to lớn the passage, negative environmental outcomes ______?
- The word they” in the last paragraph refers to lớn ______.l
- As mentioned in paragraph 4, responsible programs promote education of ecological conservation and environmental sustainability, ______.
- A basic knowledge of social studies, such as history and geography, are considered a basic part of the education of every child.
- For thousands of years, man has created sweet-smelling substances from wood, herbs, and flowers and using them for perfume or medicine.
- Until the invention of the telephone, skyscrapers were not considered very practicable.
- Nobody in my class is more intelligent kêu ca Mr John
- If I were you, I would take a break,' Tom said to lớn Daisy.
- It is impossible for you to lớn buy a big house with little money
- He is very slow, ví we won’t give him such an important task.
- He not only studies well, but also he sings well.
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12