Very kind of you meaning in English
Learn how to tát use Very kind of you correctly with Gymglish.
Test and improve your English. Start your không tính phí trial today.
TEST YOUR ENGLISH Free with no obligation to tát buy.
Bạn đang xem: it was very kind of you
4,6 on App Store, Play Store and Trustpilot
More than vãn 7 million users
That's very kind of you!: How nice of you! What a lovely thing to tát say or do! idiom
-That new haircut makes you look 10 years younger Barbara. -That's very kind of you.
(a) kind (person): (a) caring, good-hearted, thoughtful (person) adjective
- "Susie : Well, that's very kind of you."
- "Kevin : Oh thank you sir, that's quite kind of you, but really it was a team effort."
- "Bruno : Mrs. Cashman, it's very kind of you to tát see u on such short notice."
- "Trey : That's very kind of you Miss DeLune."
- "Icarus : That's very kind of you, Rachel."
- "Harold : Oh, that's very kind of you."
- "Bruno : Mr. Cashman, it's very kind of you to tát see u on such short notice."
Still unsure of the best way to tát use 'Very kind of you'? Improve your English thanks to tát our online English lessons. We offer a không tính phí test as well as a không tính phí level assessment!
What our users say:
I enjoy doing my online English lessons. Only ten minutes daily are enough...Thank you!
Xem thêm: nghị luận về ước mơ
I love your innovative method which allows u to tát learn a new language and have fun at the same time!
Your method is unique! Your courses have helped u to tát progress and gain confidence during my travels.
Gymglish has allowed u to tát improve my English. A daily routine I wouldn't miss for anything in the world!
Xem thêm: từ chỉ đặc điểm lớp 2
Test your English with Gymglish today and get a không tính phí level assessment
Absolutely không tính phí - no strings attached.